|IECP, LLC. WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Thank you for visiting www.iecp.com (this "Site"), which is owned and operated by IECP. You should not access or use this Site until you have carefully read and agreed to these terms and conditions of use (the "Terms"). By using this Site, you agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not further access or use the Site. You should check this Site and these Terms periodically for modifications. IECP may modify the Site and/or the Terms from time to time without notice to you. If IECP makes material changes to the Terms we will post the revised Terms and the revised effective date on this Site. By using the Site following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by these Terms as modified. These Terms supersede all previous notices or statements regarding our terms and conditions of use with respect to this Site.
1. Use of this Site. IECP provides you with access to and use of the Site subject to your compliance with the Terms. By using this Site, or submitting information through this Site, you represent that you are a United States of America resident and at least 18 years of age. If you are not at least 18 years of age, you may not use this Site without the express consent of an adult. We control and operate the Site from our offices in the United States of America, and all information is processed within the United States. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access and use the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site.
2. Prohibited Uses. The Site may be used only for lawful purposes. You are responsible for your own communications, including the upload, transmission and posting of information, and are responsible for the consequences of their posting on or through the Site. IECP specifically prohibits any use of the Site, for: (a) posting any (i) information which is incomplete, false, inaccurate or not your own, (ii) trade secrets or material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you have a valid license from the owner which permits you to post it or (iii) material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity right of another; (b) impersonating another person; (c) engaging in or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation, or which fails to comply with accepted Internet protocol; or (d) transmitting or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the Site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of US export control laws. In addition, you are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site or IECP's systems or network security, including, without limitation, the following: (i) accessing data not intended for users of the Site or gaining unauthorized access to an account, server or any other computer system; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures; (iii) attempting to interfere with the function of the Site, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing", "crashing", or sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (iv) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of the Site's or IECP's systems or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
5. Links from and to the Site. Express, written consent must be granted by IECP for any type of link to the Site. IECP reserves the right, at its discretion at any time, to deny any request, or rescind any permission granted, to link to the Site, and to require termination of any such link to the Site. You may be able to link to third party websites ("Linked Sites") from the Site. Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed, controlled or examined by IECP in any way and IECP is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products, information or use of user information or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply IECP's endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites. In no event shall IECP be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed through these Linked Sites.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, FUNCTION, MATERIALS AND SERVICES, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IECP DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE FUNCTIONS, CONTENT OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THEREBY WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. IECP MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS' EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, OR MATERIALS WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
7. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERTMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL IECP, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS, OR LOST BUSINESS, DATA OR SALES, OR COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF IECP OR ITS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF IECP TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM THE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, $100.00. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD IECP, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND AFFILIATES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES, IN ANY WAY ARISING FROM, RELATED TO OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, YOUR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS OR THE POSTING OR TRANSMISSION OF ANY MATERIALS ON OR THROUGH THE SITE BY YOU, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIM THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS YOU PROVIDE INFRINGES ANY THIRD PARTY PROPRIETARY RIGHT.
8. General Information. You agree that the laws of the state of Ohio, excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern these Terms. Please note that your use of the Site may be subject to other local, state, national, and international laws. You consent to jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of Ohio for enforcement of these Terms. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Any claim or cause of action you may have with respect to IECP or the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arose. The failure of IECP to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect. You may not assign these Terms or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without IECP's express written consent. These Terms inure to the benefit of IECP's successors, assigns and licensees. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and IECP and govern your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and IECP. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that are applicable to certain parts of the Site.
YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED BY IECP
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Visitors may access the Site while remaining anonymous and without revealing any personal information. IECP may collect information during your visit to the Site through our automatic data collection tools, which may include cookies and other commonly used information-gathering tools. These tools collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our website such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived at a IECP website. They may also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address and clickstream behavior (i.e. the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions you take in connection with IECP websites).
A "cookie" is a small piece of data stored on a user's browser, and contains non-personally identifiable information about the user. When you visit the website, IECP may place a "cookie" in order to improve your experience by recognizing you when you visit the website and in order to allow the company to optimize the information presented based on your demonstrated areas of interest. Cookies may also be used to compile information about website usage. If you subsequently provide us with personal information such as your email address, we will associate any cookies on your browser with that information such that you will no longer be an anonymous visitor to the site.
IECP is committed to protecting the privacy of young children, and therefore does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on the Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SITE AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. In the event that IECP discovers that personal information has been collected from a person under 13 years of age, without verified parental consent in accordance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 ("COPPA"), IECP will delete such information.
HOW IECP USES AND SHARES INFORMATION